Sweet Potato Taco
- 2 sweet potatos
- 1 can organic black beans
- 3 cups loosely packed arugula
- pico de gallo salsa (as much as you want)
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into both sweet potatoes.
- Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil over medium heat in medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook for a couple minutes, until fragrant and before browns. Add arugula and toss to coat. Turn off heat and let wilt.
- Drain and rinse black beans and add to arugula to warm. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cut Avocado into small cubes.
- Once sweet potato is fully cooked cut in half and add, arugula & black bean mixture, diced avocado, salsa, cilantro, and red onion. Squeeze a 1/2 lime over each sweet potato and salt and pepper to taste.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #sweetpotatotaco #thesaltycoconut #cookwithpassion