Spiced Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 TBsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBsp cinnamon
- 2 Tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tsp cloves
- 1 Tsp ginger
- 1 Tsp allspice
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 stick butter at room temperature
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease one 8 1/2″x4 1/2″ loaf pan.
- In large mixing bowl combine, almond flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In separate bowl beat butter, pumpkin, banana, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, incorporating completely. Mixture should be smooth and all ingredients should be completely incorporated when done. Use electric mixer if on hand.
- At low speed, mix in flour mixture until well combined.
- Pour batter into pre greased loaf pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let loaf cool in pan for 10 minutes and transfer to wire rack.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion