Soaked Morning Oats
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups almond, coconut, or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, almonds, or walnuts
- 1 TBsp chia seeds
- 4-5 chopped dried no sugar added apricots
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 chopped raw apple
- 2-3 TBSp Honey or Maple Syrup
- Chop nuts, dried apircots, and apple.
- In a large mason jar add all dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Cover with nut milk of choice. If 2 1/2 cups is not enough to cover the mixture add more milk.
- Seal jar and shake.
- Let sit overnight for 5-12 hours.
Mix again in the morning and enjoy 🙂
- This meal is amazing on the go and perfect post workout or surf session.
- As always, make sure the food disclaimer is in blue below the recipe and instructions. Thanks
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion