Mint Chip Smoothie
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil (its very strong so a lot goes along way, I use doTERRA)
- 1/2 Tsp pure organic matcha or 1 suggested serving (Mizuba Daily Grade is my FAV.)
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk (homemade is the best!)
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 Tsp stevia (depending on desired sweetness)
- Ice (as much as needed to fill cup)
- Add all ingredients to blender except ice. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill your favorite cup with ice, and pour the matcha mixture on top.
- This drink should be slightly frothy and must be ice cold for best results. Enjoy : )
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion