Mint Chip Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 1 TBsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBsp raw cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 2-4 dates for desired sweetness
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Add all dry ingredients including 3-4 ice cubes to blender.
- Add coconut milk and coconut cream.
- Blend all ingredients together on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Top with raw cacao nibs.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion