Mac Nut, Mango and Avo Salad
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 5 cups fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 TBsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 TBsp dijon mustard
- 1 TBsp maple syrup
- salt + pepper
- Dice Mango, Avocado.
- In a large bowl combine arugula, diced mango, avocado, coconut, and macadamia nuts.
- Make dressing; by whisking all ingredients together by hand or blending.
- Dress Salad and Serve. This salad is excellent on its own or with grilled white fish.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #macnutmangoavosalad #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion