Healthy Banana Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBsp dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 TBSp flax meal
- 2 TBsp coconut oil
- In blender, blend egg, banana, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut, and flax on high for one minute.
- Mix in chopped nuts.
- Over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Once sizzling add the pancake batter and create one large pancake.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes then flip and cook other side. Add maple syrup and fresh fruit to taste.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion